Wednesday, August 1, 2007

It's done!


Sorry I kept you waiting for so long. After a small incident at the passport agency, not worth retelling, I got a new, shinny passport!! Did I mention I had to wake up at 3AM to drive all the way up to Seattle? Well, it was Rafael doing the driving so I have to thank him for that. We arrived about 7AM... the agency opened at 8AM, so I was the first in line. After a short review of my papers, I paid the fee and was told to come back at 2PM to pick up the passport. So, we went shopping at Nordstrom's and checked out the famous Pike Place Market. Then we met with a couple of IESE students and shared our stressful stories about getting ready for the big move. It was kind of comforting to hear they were going through the same thing: packing, selling furniture, closing accounts, getting everything ready to go but at the same time no sleep, loads of stress, and last minute adventures like receiving the student visa 5 days before having to leave the country!! Gush, this IESE students are really something else, aren't they!?!

No comments: