Monday, June 18, 2007

First things first


I'm new at blogging...


... and it's kind of scary to think that everyone will be able to read my thoughts but... I'm taking the plunge. I'm so excited about the new life chapter opening in front of my eyes. I want to share my MBA experience at IESE, University of Navarra, Barcelona, Spain and the adventures leading to arriving there! I won't be alone on this journey, my husband and best friend Rafael will be going also. We are in the midst of moving right now and it's proving to be one of the most difficult things so far.... harder then the GMAT, essays and application process combined! Not that all of the above were easy but breaking down the house it's such an emotional process. I've already moved once from Europe to US... now I'm making the trip in reverse. I'll keep you updated on how things progress...

5 comments:

Gautam said...

Alrite...great to have another Blogger aboard :)

Looking forward to reading your posts as you continue with your IESE adventure...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Carmen,

Yeah it is a bit creepy to have people read your thoughts (literally), but for me it's cathartic. Welcome to blogging!

Yang Wei Yin said...

Hi Carmen!

About blogging, take it with another look. It allows you to reach more people, to share more, to be more interdependent.

Carmen said...

Thanks guys for all the support and nice words!