Tuesday, June 19, 2007

40 days to go...

I got a countdown on the computer nonchalantly showing 40 days to go! I feel like I have a final coming up for which I'm not yet prepared. Brrrrr.... Well, for one thing I managed to get the airline tickets. That's a good thing. Next I'm working on getting the passport... which I anticipate to be a bit of a nightmare. I heard there's a huge backlog and it takes up to twelve weeks to get it done. I don't have 12 weeks so I'm planning to expedite it. The only problem is that they accept appointments only two weeks before flying out. So I'm stuck with getting it all done at the last minute.

Well, that's ok 'cause in the mean time there's so much to get done. For one... I'll have to sell my car. Her name is Blacky and she's a beauty. We had so much fun together ...



Here we are at a recent autocross on Portland International Raceway. It was great! We have so many good memories ... yeah... that's what's left at the end of the day, the memories... Alright, enough sentimentalism... The new life ahead requires sacrifices, right? I only hope I will look back one day and say it was all worth it.

No comments: