Sunday, November 4, 2007

Blogosphere

I guess there are many things that happen in the blogosphere which are better left unquestioned. This will be the case with the next request passed on to me with the warning that if I don't post it in my blog, "awful things will happen to you and Humanity"... I'm not afraid for myself because I already can tell you awful things will happen to me on Thursday and Friday during the mid-terms... but I definitely don't want bad things to happen to Humanity. So here is the request/demand!

...pick up the nearest book, open it on page 161, write on the blog the first complete sentence. And then pass this challenge on to five other bloggers.

The closest book to me is our dearest Corporate Financial Accounting book, but someone already used the quote on his blog. Then, when I decide to pick another book I realized I don't have any! Oh wait, the IKEA catalog!! Gush...it sucks being an expatriate! Ufff, the catalog is in Spanish... the sentence is: "¿Cuál es el secreto para poder guardar todas tus cosas en un espacio pequeño? Los cajones (a no se confundir con cojones ;) See what happeneds to you if you study too much accounting!!!

I'm passing this challenge to my friends and fellow blogers Noelle, Gonzalo, Wei Yin, Jared and Gautam!

2 comments:

AA said...

hhhehehe

Gonzalo said...

do u wanna see a pic of my youngest niece? Look at last post... She's... adorable (i'm waiting for an updated pic, and then i'll change it)