Sunday, January 6, 2008

Internship Interviews

School has not even started yet and I've already been on campus since Thursday afternoon... On Thursday morning, after having a panic attack when I realized I only had 4 days left to prepare for summer internship interviews, I decided to go to IESE to do some mock interviews with my classmates. Some of them were going to the campus since the beginning of the year. IMAGINE THAT!!

Realizing I was behind with preparation was not a good feeling. I can swear I felt the stress going through my body like a hot rod, leaving behind cauterized flesh and smell of fear... Have I mentioned I don't feel prepared to start the school and even less prepared to meet with the consulting interviewers? After four days of intense preparation I don't think I feel much better... What can I do? Tomorrow is my first interview so I must show I'm prepare. I'll do my best and pray to my lucky star I'll nail the cases. Keep your fingers crossed!

5 comments:

MujerDivina said...

Good luck!! I know you'll do great. =)

Carmen said...

Thank you my dear! Good luck to you too! :)

Gonzalo said...

Muchísima suerte... ¡valor y al toro!

Yang Wei Yin said...

Carmen,

No posts? too busy with all we have to read for Strategy? or messing up with numbers in Operation?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.